Round 2 – New Pioneer Motors City of Mackay Open


Day 2 at the Mackay Open play has been suspended till tomorrow due to bad weather.

Play was deemed unplayable when play was originally meant to start at 7am. A notice was received saying revised time is 11.30am for all professionals.

Teeing off at 11.30am I managed to squeeze in 5 holes before rain suspended play again. Currently I stand at 1 under for the day. The birdie came at my 2nd hole draining a 45 foot putt down the hill.

Play is to resume at 7am tomorrow but with the forecast to be more showers we may not see many holes.



Taylor has willingly attached his brand to these great businesses and looks forward to a long and successful relationship with each company. In addition to the brand association his sponsors enjoy client entertainment activities and regular games of golf when he is in Australia or should you visit him overseas.


Taylor has a number of people that have underwritten his return to the full time playing ranks in a process of syndication. This investment opportunity has a great upside but potential for the selecting of the “wrong horse” but we are very confident that our team can deliver for you.


Many dreams in the 21st Century have sourced “crowd funding”. Should you want to make a small one off donation to give Taylor a kick start to his career any support no mater how large or small would be amazing. If you would like to help get the “ship from the shore” please complete your details below and we will be sure to contact you soon.

Contact us

Follow Taylor